Union Public Service Commission has given notification of UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination 2013 this year in the month of July. It has invited application and now UPSC issued the notification for UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination 2013 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket .
A large number of candidates applied for the post by filling Online Application form. But now they are waiting for the Admit Card. Candidates are willing to know their Examination Centers and are eagerly waiting for their Admit Cards. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of UPSC after filling their online application. This exam is going to held on 20 September 2013.
Candidates who applied for the UPSC AC Post and if their application is submitted successfully will be able to download their UPSC AC Admit Card 2013. It is now available to download on official website of UPSC Admit Card www.upscadmitcard.nic.in. This time you have more options available for you means you can download your admit card either by filling your Registration ID or Roll Number or Your Name and Father’s Name.
* Visit UPSC Admit Card Official Site i.e www.upscadmitcard.nic.in.
* Click on the link of “To Download e-Admit Card” in the row of Central Armed Forces (AC) Exam 2013.
* Choose any one of the above mentioned option which you want to use for downloading the card.
* Click “Submit”.
* A new window of your UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2013 will be appeared, take its printout.
* On this admit card, your examination center, timings and other important information will be mentioned.
* Save it
* Take the printout of UPSC AC Admit Card 2013