KARNATAKA PUC SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS 2013 PLUS 2 OR CLASS 12

KARNATAKA PLUS 2 SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS 2013
Karnataka PUC supplementary Results 2013, Karnataka class 12 advanced supplementary results 2013, Karnataka plus 2 supplementary results 2013 will be release on very soon. Karnataka PUC Supplementary exams was conducted by Karnataka Pre University Education Board.
KARNATAKA PLUS 2 SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS 2013
This Karnataka class 12 or PUC class exams conducted for who are failed in March exams and also absentees persons. Those all students appeared this karnataka class 12 exams. We know all appeared students awaiting for karnataka PUC supplementary results 2013. This karnataka PUC supple exams was conducted in between 3rd June 2013 to 12th June 2013.
In March regular exams more than 5.5lakhs students attended karnataka PUC exams. In March Karnataka class 12 exams pass percentage is 60% out of 6lakhs. The remaining 40% percentage appeared PUC supplementary exams. So all students logon official website http://www.karresults.nic.in/ and get your results their.
How to Download Karnataka SSLC supple results 2013
1. logon official website of Karnataka www.karresults.nic.in
2. After enter into official website select Karnataka PUC supplementary results link
3. Then enter hall ticket number or Roll number
4. Finally print your results

WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK

Comments are closed.


Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_leaf_dirs() (previously declared in /home/kulwantnagi/result2013.in/wp-content/themes/techmaish1.3/footer.php:73) in /home/kulwantnagi/result2013.in/wp-content/themes/techmaish1.3/footer.php on line 77